Saint Gregory’s is a high-achieving co-educational school with Catholic Christian values and a strong ‘family’ atmosphere. We have a well-deserved reputation for academic excellence, outstanding pastoral care and an excellent enrichment programme.
We want all our students to flourish and develop as rounded individuals who will bear witness to the Gospel in the wider community.
The Saint Gregory’s Offer
We’ve put together a summary of the main attractions of Saint Gregory’s to show what a child starting their secondary education with us can look forward to:
- An outstanding Catholic education within a strong ‘family’ environment
- Outstanding pastoral care, characterised by Christian values
- Exceptionally high standards of behaviour which ensure that our students feel safe and respected in school
- Outstanding GCSE and A Level results with students consistently making progress which is significantly higher than national and local averages
- Exceptional enrichment programmes designed to develop students’ sense of adventure, extend their thinking, skills and intellect to become well-rounded members of society
- Strong international links which provide an ‘outward looking’ ethos, enabling students to see themselves as world citizens with a sense of global responsibility
- A place in our new sixth form, The New Sixth, providing a safe, inclusive environment where students feel valued and are inspired to extend, challenge and equip themselves to achieve new goals and to dream big dreams.
‘‘Top choice non-fee paying Catholic secondary in the area, in our view. Long journey times from huge catchment area and hotly contested places are testament to the thirst for this kind of spiritual-led education, which turns out great results and thoroughly nice kids.”
GOOD SCHOOLS GUIDE 2012