It has been fantastic to see that, on the whole, our students are all now established on Google Classroom and are making great progress in their studies whilst away from school. The high standard, creativity and diversity of work being submitted and seen by teachers is really excellent and they should be very proud of everything they have achieved.
We know that it hasn’t been easy and that sometimes Google Classroom can be a little confusing! We have produced some helpful guides to support our students when they return to remote lessons in June and hopefully answer some of the more common questions. Please download and save these so that they can be used them for future reference. A guide on attending ‘live’ lessons will follow after half term.
- 1 Google Classroom - Student Passwords
- 2 Google Classroom - Finding your way around
- 3.1 Google Classroom - Completing assignments - WORKSHEETS
- 3.2 Google Classroom - Completing assignments - GOOGLE FORMS
- 3.3 Google Classroom - Completing assignments - UPLOADING WORK
- Google Classroom - Guide for Parents September 2020
Have a wonderful, well-deserved rest over half term.