This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Performing Arts specialist looking for their next career move in a high-performing and oversubscribed school.
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring colleague who can contribute to the development of the department and further extend the teaching of dance, drama and music.
We encourage all candidates interested in applying for this post to submit their application as soon as possible and before the deadline of midnight on Monday 12 July.
Saint Gregory’s is a popular 11-18 co-educational school, founded on Catholic Christian values and with a strong family and community ethos. These values are the foundation of learning for our students, providing them with an academic start to life that is supportive, nurturing and inspiring. Saint Gregory’s has a well-deserved reputation for academic excellence, outstanding pastoral care and an excellent enrichment programme. Our most recent Ofsted and Diocesan inspections judged us to be outstanding in every area and we are committed to maintaining and developing that high standard.
The successful candidate will be an inspirational teacher who will maintain and enhance our very high academic standards. The faculty benefits from experienced, supportive leadership and applications are welcomed from NQTs seeking an outstanding school in which to begin their career.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of exceptional Performing Arts teaching
- Capable of teaching across the Key Stages
- Outstanding subject knowledge
- A willingness to participate in the wider life of the school including enrichment and PSHE delivery
- The ability to inspire excellence in students
- Enthusiasm and motivation for exemplary teaching and learning
In return, the successful candidates can expect:
- A comprehensive Induction Programme
- Outstanding professional support at every stage of your career
- A strong Continuing Professional Development programme to develop you as an outstanding teacher
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunities to work in a dynamic and supportive faculty with excellent facilities
- Access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- A positive student body who love learning
For an open conversation about the role, please contact Head of Performing Arts, Mr Psirides, by email email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check prior of employment. Details of our Child Protection Policy can be found on our website at https://www.st-gregorys.org.uk/useful-information/key-documents/
Contract type: Part time, 0.32 FTE one year, fixed term
Start date: September 2021
Closing date: Monday 12 July 2021 at midnight
Interviews: Friday 16 July 2021
Please note that due to the current situation with regard to COVID-19 interviews may have to take place remotely. Full details will be given in the invite to interview letter for shortlisted candidates.
Applicants are asked to submit their application to:
The HR Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can also be made online at www.TES.com
We are not currently able to accept postal applications at this time.
No other material (such as testimonials, résumés or CVs) will be considered during the selection process.
NB Viewers seeing this post advertised on Indeed should access the application pack and candidate information via the following link: