* Please note that this information is currently under review (Sept 2022)
A high standard of personal appearance is expected of all students and anyone arriving at school in non-uniform clothing may expect to be sent home to get changed. Wear your uniform with pride, remembering that:
- All uniform items must be clearly labelled.
- Top buttons must be done up and ties knotted correctly.
- Shirts must be tucked in and blouses must not show below the blazer.
- Skirts must be worn at the correct length.
- Jewellery is not permitted in school with the exception of one stud in each ear.
- Coats must not be worn in the classroom.
- Plain black formal flat shoes should be worn.
UNIFORM, PE & DANCE KIT
Please insist that your child wears the correct uniform every day and for all school occasions.
Uniform can be purchased from Trutex or Scholars of Bath.
Please note that girls’ skorts, rugby shirts, polo shirt, hoodies, sports socks can only be purchased from Scholars. Students may wear sports leggings or tracksuit bottoms but they must be plain black.
The school will not accept any deviation from the agreed school uniform in order to maintain high standards amongst our students. In particular, skirts must be at a modest length on the knee or just above.
The school bag should be waterproof to protect books from rain damage. In order to ensure good posture ‘ruck-sack’ type bags are strongly encouraged. Handbags are not acceptable as a school bag.
Please note the tartan skirt, house ties, and PE kit are only available from Scholars of Bath.
Monday to Saturday 9.00am–5.30pm and Sunday 10.00am-2.00pm
St Gregory’s Uniform is now also available online at: www.scholars-uk.com
4 Terrace Walk, Bath, BA1 1LN
Tel: 01225 462206
The Saint Gregory’s PTFA regularly run pop-up uniform shops at school. Dates of forthcoming events are announced in the newsletter and here.
If you are completing Year 11 or currently at Saint Gregory’s and considering buying new uniform this year, please donate clean, laundered uniform to the PTFA via Main Reception.