“Saint Gregory’s has provided me with a warm and inclusive environment since day one. I’m now half way through my A Levels and I couldn’t have asked for more support, more helpful teachers, or a better working environment than the one at The New Sixth.”
We believe that every student should experience academic success in an environment committed to Faith, Formation and Foundations.
- We work to ensure that students study and develop in an environment characterised by Christian values. All students are valued as a unique part of God’s creation.
- We create a space where students are encouraged to explore their own faith and its expression; welcoming frank and honest discussions about key theological and moral issues.
- We exist to help students become the person they want to be. Our offer is far beyond academic qualifications alone but rather seeks to address all aspects of personal growth.
- We value opportunities for personal development and seek to embed these into both the curriculum and wider extra and super curricular offer.
- We believe that the sixth form journey is characterised by self-reflection and a continual re-evaluation of what the future might look like.
- We encourage students to see their time with us as the laying of foundations upon which their future will rest, whether that be a future at university, in an apprenticeship, employment or training.
At a time when life is uncertain and demands are high, we want to provide a safe, inclusive environment where students feel valued as they are and are inspired to extend, challenge and equip themselves to achieve new goals and to dream big dreams.